We at Palmyra Grace are a values-driven church. We are a living, breathing culture of shared core values among all members of our body. These values provide the foundation and guiding principles for our decision-making, our actions, and our sense of community. We invite anyone to join in our efforts to fulfill our mission, while staying true to that we value most - The gospel of Jesus Christ. We aim to be a church where freedom is found in being grounded in our foundation and flexible in our methods.
● We prioritize prayer as foundational and essential to everything we do.
● We believe if you get into God’s word daily and the Word will get into you.
● We design dynamic worship services that impact lives on Monday.
● We welcome and respond to the voice, guidance, and leading of the Holy Spirit.
● We see disciple-making as the call of every believer.
● We intentionally move people from rows to circles.
● We purposefully invest in the discipleship of all ages.
● We believe that disciples do life together in the mess.
● We will influence our community so that if we left it would be obvious.
● We view stewardship through the lens of generosity.
● We see our neighborhoods, workplaces, schools, and community as our mission field.
● We intentionally organize our ministry to do a few things and do them well.
We will not budge from the mission to make disciples;
everything else is just an experiment.
YOU BELONG HERE
For more information on what we believe go to the Charis Fellowship